On March 24, Dr. Anthony Rhem will facilitate an interactive workshop to understand AI and ML, and the opportunities and the challenges that boards face today.
- Learn the difference between Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Understand the opportunities and implications of a high tech strategy
- Develop board level skills to make more informed decisions about AI and ML
- Review a real life business case study and work in a team to develop your strategic plan
- Develop an understanding of one of the most important board agenda items
- Network with other C level executives and board directors
- Be able to contribute to board-level conversations about the topic of AI and ML
- Walk away with insights that you can apply to your own board
You can register for this workshop here.