This two (2) day course provides an introduction and application to the principles and practices of developing Information Architecture (IA). The course presents and demonstrates IA and its connection to Knowledge Management (KM) and Enterprise Content Management, with additional advanced topics where IA is making an impact (Big Data Analytics and Internet of Things (IoT)).
- Information Architecture Principles: Content modeling, Building Taxonomies, Understanding Metadata development and use
- Conducting the Card Sort
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- IA and the User Experience
- Content Governance Principles and Practices
- Incorporating IA in your Knowledge Management and Enterprise Content Management Strategies
- IA in Big Data Analytics and IoT