She uniquely synthesizes her multidisciplinary background in learning and talent development, recruiting, branding and education to empower clients with the knowledge and strategies of what, how, where and when to learn the skills and acquire the experiences required in the AI economy, and provides training and consulting to help organizations develop AI business strategies to improve operational effectiveness and employee performance.
Dr. Horton is driven by her commitment and passion to help organizations and people reimagine the future of work, skills, learning, and careers by connecting the dots for them to adapt, compete, scale and thrive in the complex skill-based economies of today and the future. Her mantra is “The Future is Now, Your Brand is Your Power and Your Future!” She believes that the ability to thrive in the AI economy, requires resilience, relevancy and boldness.
Datanova Scientific, LLC
Datanova has led mission-critical data projects for U.S. intelligence, banks, healthcare, and data-oriented federal agencies. Over this time, Datanova has proven itself capable of working with America’s most sensitive data, while delivering exceptional technical and strategic insights and services.
Datanova was founded by Dr. Sameer Joshi in the early days of big-data. The company’s goal was to bridge the growing gap between the sprawl of data – and the high quality needed for artificial intelligence, analytics, and modern data management. Dr. Joshi identified and solved a critical problem – harmonizing the variety of data in a rapid and sustainable way. “ Our products – the Data Unifier and Fusion Hub – reshape, unify, and fuse data. They are blazingly fast, easy to use, and work with all types of data. Our patent-pending technology is transforming data-utilization in banks, healthcare, government, and national defense.
The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute)
The International Knowledge Management Institute (KM Institute) is an educational institution and trade association that was formed in 2004 and incorporated in the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA in 2005. However, the Institute’s KM training/society roots date back to 1998 when the prototype for today’s KM Certification program was delivered by future KMI personnel. In addition, the first KM Community/Chapter was founded in Washington, DC by KM Institute affiliates and volunteers.
The KM Institute:
- Provides KM training and solutions, staffed by full-time employees at KMI HQ (Washington, DC), as well as on a part-time or a volunteer basis, by a global network of KM professionals, trainers, and content providers – all respected experts in their fields.
- Supports the official CKM Alumni Association (1,500+ CKM program graduates from around the world).
- Communicates and collaborates with a growing membership and subscriber audience exceeding 5,000 KM professionals in dozens of countries.
- Partners in activities with internationally-renown KM Technical Solutions/Service Providers.
- Houses faculty and volunteer staff, including top KM experts as well as some of the most well-known KM luminaries.
- Is home to the official KM Body of Knowledge.
In a single year, TEKsystems provides over 70,000 technical professionals to support critical IT engagements at more than 5,500 client sites, including 82% of the Fortune 500. With 90 offices and over 2,200 recruiters throughout North America and Europe, TEKsystems’ reach grants them access to 81% of the technical professional workforce. It also enables them to speak with over 10,000 technical professionals a week and meet with more than 2,600 of them face to face when recruiting top talent.
Tricentis delivers a 10X improvement over traditional script-based testing solutions and is poised to disrupt the $60B annual spend on software testing services which are primarily delivered via outsourced manual testing.
Tricentis’ unique model-based approach to software test automation enables enterprises to achieve unprecedented automation rates (>90%) while maximizing business risk coverage (>95%). Tricentis’ solution encompasses market-leading model-based test design and planning, test data provisioning, automation for end-to-end testing of modern applications across web, mobile, .Net, Java, and several legacy technologies.
- BMA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) dedicated to performance excellence leveraging people, processes, technology, and the ideas that grow and mature in our team members. BMA staff includes specialists from across the Uniform Services, the Department of Defense, and Academia with extensive analytical and technical experience.
- Holistic Approach. BMA currently provides support across all DOTMLPF domains for TRADOC, Fort Leavenworth and the Combined Arms Center, Army Testing and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and Aberdeen Proving Grounds, The National Guard, and many other customers.
- Analytical Rigor. BMA employs rigorous analytical methods in support of our customers across a broad spectrum of support services.
- Experience and Expertise. BMA provides high-end analysis to complex problem sets. We have an intimate understanding of risk management, risk mitigation, program and project management.
- Program Management. BMA provides customers with end-to-end expert services relative to managing effort within projects and programs.
AWS Consulting Partner
The AWS Partner Network (APN) is a global community of partners that leverages programs, expertise, and resources to build, market, and sell customer offerings.
This diverse network features 100,000 partners from more than 150 countries. As an AWS Partner, I am uniquely positioned to help customers take full advantage of all that AWS has to offer and accelerate their journey to the cloud.
Together, partners and AWS can provide innovative solutions, solve technical challenges, win deals, and deliver value to our mutual customers.